Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snoop a Stranger's Business--Psychic Advice for Chip and his sister

My nephew died from leukemia this year. My sister is mourning. She is thinking about contacting a medium. Do you know anything about them?
Chip

I do not know any mediums personally. I did talk to a client last month whose son had passed on, yet she was still able to see him. She asked for my help in trying to hear him. I suggested that her ability to see him was a gift and I encouraged her to be happy with either seeing or hearing him.

If your sister does decide to try to find a medium, be really careful. People claim to be what they are not. It takes a huge amount of energy for me to work on murder cases...to see and hear people who have passed. I do not know how anyone could work as a medium more than once, or at most, twice a day.

Instead of seeking another person to be a medium, maybe your sister can try to do it on her own. When she is reminded of her son, I suggest she try not to fight it, despite her pain. Hear him and see him and immerse herself in what she might believe is a memory. Psychic abilities and memories lie on the same brain path...a floating kind of looseness of thought.

To connect with another dimension, one must not be afraid. To experience anything new, one must use a leap of faith. We all have difficulty with change, and her son has changed form. His physical plant is gone but he can live on in her mind and life. She can find joy where he found joy.

I hope I have helped. My best to your family in your time of sorrow.
Jan Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment