Friday, December 11, 2009

Snoop a Stranger's Business--Psychic Advice for Flo

During a routine surgery a nerve was damaged and my digestive system has been paralyzed. I am planning to go to another state to get a second opinion. Will I get the proper treatment from the doctors here in my state and will I win a lawsuit to pay for my treatment?
Flo

Flo, it is important to trust your instincts. Something is drawing you to another state for a second opinion, and it seems that you are leaning towards treatment in that state. When terrible things happen to nice people, I feel awful. My desire for your lawsuit win overshadows my abilities. I want you to have the money to pay for treatments, and I think you will find it.

We all have the gift of intuition. Use yours wisely, be optimistic in looking at the positive ways your life has changed, and visualize good health. I believe relief will come.
Jan Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment