Monday, December 7, 2009

Do You See Psychic Stuff All Day Long?

I try not to "see" things all day. I struggle to keep the left...analytical...side of my brain in action when I leave the house. Before I started work on murder cases in 1991, I was a social gal. When I opened the vent of my intuitive abilities, I felt bombarded with feelings and knowledge of the unknown. I then became a bit of a hermit.

I teach music, so my intuitive abilities help me there, but I cannot let my mind run amok through my music client's house and life. I liken it to feeling sad over the loss of a pet. You grieve, then you pull yourself out of it and have some happy times. Or I liken it to worry about money. Why worry all day? Put those worry feelings in a drawer to be opened later.

Yes, the answer to your question is yes. I see things all day long. Quite possibly, you "see" things all day long too. Acknowlege your intuitive thoughts and you will have more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment