Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Being Psychic---How Do You Do It?

Gifted psychics are conduits for information. I don't know the source. It could be the will of God. It could be a force no one can ever explain. Like the Biblical "speaking in tongues", I receive information, which passes across my tongue. It does not come from my brain and I remember very little of what I predict.

I liken myself to a radio. I don't create information, I just pass it along. Each day for me is different. On my normal days, I make jokes that my antennae is down. Those are the days I mosey around, content in my own skin.

Other days I pick up every nuance of people's behavior. Their actions and personality pop out at me. When I order pizza, I see not only the man behind the counter, but also his living room and his children's antics. At the post office, a blank stare barely registers with me. Instead, I see that guy in his kitchen as he tells a big fat lie to his wife. When I stop at a red light and look to my left at a shuttered house, I see through its walls and into the lives of the people inside.

We all have gifts. Only with hard work can we hone our craft. I have studied and worked hard. Now I find it easy to open the right side of my brain and let my intuition rule.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,

    That is a very useful explanation of how it works. It must be hard when you see the things that you really don't want to see.

    Thank you for sending the Zorro music! It was really perfect for a Sean and Grandpa moment. Sean sat down and played through the entire Christmas carol book yesterday.

    Josh is overwhelmed with school right now. It's a kind of a rough time. There is so much work and so little time for anything else.

    Thanks for being so much fun.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete