Friday, June 28, 2013

Intuitive Connections with Children

In addition to my psychic work, I teach voice and piano to children and adults.  The adults are fun because most of them learn quickly and satisfaction comes from their success.  Even more than adults, I like to teach children since intuitively I feel more of a connection.  I love their naïve ways and their total acceptance of my foibles. 

Two young neighbor children came into my basement the other day to help me tear down cardboard boxes to lay them flat.  The boy wanted to know why we needed to do the job and forgot his $2 when he left.  The girl and I talked about our interests and gave each other nicknames.  She kept trying to give back her $2.  I wanted to bribe their mom to let them stay all weekend, but she's divorced so I know her heart hurts at how little time she has with them.  Her children reminded me that I must not shut down.

To be intuitive, keep an open mind and an accepting heart.  Use your intuition like a key that leads you through the door to another person's life and soul.  Don't close up.  Don't hide.  Let your heart soar. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment