Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Dead People Talk to You Too

I used to have a good psychic, Andy, before he went off the rails. During one reading, he told me, dead people talk to you.

I thought to deny it, because I had denied my abilities for so long, but then I realized dead people had talked to me my whole life. Sometimes I didn’t listen, but most of the time I let their voices come in and out of my consciousness. I wonder how often it’s remembrances rather than new spirits.

This weekend, I attended Kim’s grandmother’s funeral. After Kim grew up and stopped taking music lessons from me, she and I stayed friends, and when her mother and mine died the same year, we became closer. She gives me pearls of wisdom.

The last time I saw her grandmother Ruth alive, Ruth said, I hope you stay in contact with Kim. You’re important to her.

Ruth’s words resonate with me. Is she talking from the grave, or is it just a memory? I think that when we hear words from our passed-on loved ones, the words are meant to be heard. We are meant to pay heed.

So please pay attention when dead people talk to you. I know they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment