Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Follow the Young People's Road

I have a new YouTube channel, Psychic Shortcuts-Everything Paranormal from A to Z (https://youtu.be/wj9w8wN-QLw). For a long time, I’ve talked about how psychics have dots of color in their iris as opposed to lines (E is for Eyes), tried to explain how to be more psychic (H), and been paid to help people get rid of ghosts (G).

At first, I thought I would videotape and post it myself. Disappointed, I accepted that I couldn’t, with the learning curve too high. I don’t know why I hit a wall, because I’ve had a computer since 1983, and I push myself with new technology. Like the Wizard of Oz’s yellow brick road, I wanted to follow the young people’s road.
Now I know that two heads are better than one. My videographer/producer, Savi You, has so much going for him. He knows the equipment side, boosts my morale, laughs with me, and has the patience to do three or four takes. Then he edits and posts my videos. As we tape, he tells me when he’s bored, or when I speak like I’m reading, yet he never hurts my feelings. Best of all, he asks intuitive questions, which fosters new ideas.
I thought this new gig would be left brained, but it turns out to be right brained, and I’m excited and nervous in between creative juices. As a teacher, I don’t know everything, but I like to share the things I’ve learned.
Please watch the first eight episodes, and subscribe and hit the like button. I think you will laugh, and I hope you will learn. I’ve seen YouTube music videos, but now I spend more entertainment time on that young people’s road. And by the way, I spelled it Utube for years HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment