Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Prove That You Are Psychic

I believe that I am psychic.  My friend Lynda once told me that I am not.

"What you have are lucky guesses," she claimed.  She did not say, "Prove it."

I cannot prove I have this ability.  Friends, strangers and law enforcement detectives will attest to it but there is little physical evidence.  I have no definitive answer to the question of psychic ability.  For some strange reason, fear maybe, some people think there has to be concrete proof of psychic powers.  That seems like hogwash to me.  So many things in life are real and cannot be proven. 

When I worked as a psychic detective on murder cases I did not get paid, yet sometimes when I first started, a detective would express skepticism.  When that happened, I threw out a question.

"Do you love your wife?"

They would stare back at me and say, "Yes," or "Of course I do."

"Prove it," I said.

None of us can prove love.  Like jealousy, hate and anger, love is emotional energy.  It is powerful and difficult to explain and it exists without proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment