Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Talking with the Dead

Thirty-five years ago, a psychic told me two shocking things. That I would have a big blond son (I did) and that dead people talked to me. That was too bizarre to contemplate, but then a few years later I started my work on murder cases and it happened. Here is a little Jan tutorial on talking and listening to dead people.

It’s not like a streaming service. You can’t summon people you love who have passed. It’s best to wait, and be aware. That means keep an open heart and mind all day, listen, and watch. You might hear your departed loved one talking and think it’s a memory, but if it hadn’t been said in the past, then it’s a voice from the present. Take notes of what was said. My mom talked to me in my closet during Covid isolation, and I didn’t do this, and then I forgot the message. If you smell them, recognize that they are in your presence. If you see them fleetingly, accept it as real.

Vocal contact with the dead is more like a letter than a conversation, because one person talks at a time. There can be a long wait in between, since it’s not a cause and effect. While I wait, I say to myself, the powers that be are helping someone else or somehow busy.

It’s tricky. I’m not sure seeing a cardinal means your mom is there, but it’s possible. Synchronicity and signs abound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment