Tuesday, October 19, 2021

What I Discovered About Ghosts

I’m in the midst of a job as a tour guide for history/ghost tours in Lebanon, PA. As patrons asked me questions, here is what surprised me. I’ve never seen a ghost under eleven years old, nor have I seen an old person ghost. Maybe that’s because those ages are the least troubled, and they move on to another dimension and don’t hang around.

I only see the top two thirds of a spirit with no lower half, and they float. From my ghost research, that’s common for other ghost spotters. Some spirits wear diaphanous gowns and some wear clothes from the period when they lived.

Ghosts are not scary to me, but disgruntled ones make me uncomfortable. I’ve read they are wandering souls so it’s possible they aren’t comfortable either.

The first time I experienced ghosts was with my Great Aunt Naomi when I was about five. As we climbed the stairs of the Farmers Trust building to her tiny apartment, she stopped to rest. I flattened my body against the wall and said I was afraid of the ghosts. She told me they’re harmless and that I should leave them alone.

Spirits talk to me but I don’t think they listen. This is how they present themselves to me. I see them, hear them, smell them, or get goosebumps.

Thirty years ago, a good psychic told me, you talk to dead people. Horrified, I tried to pretend it wasn’t true, but I knew it was. Since I’m a medium, I guess that’s my specialty. Can’t say I’m especially fond of them though.  

1 comment:

  1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
    Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
    Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
    ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
    we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
    HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
    MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

    ReplyDelete