Thursday, August 6, 2009

Snoop a Stranger's Business--Psychic Advice for Tatiana

I just broke up with my boyfriend who was a jerk. I feel he was maybe instigating fights so that he would then be free to date other people and then calling me again when he got bored or it didn't work out. How will I know when I meet the "right" guy who will be serious about me? Is there such a thing as one true soul mate or just two people committed to working through the storms of life together? Tatiana

I see this man as part of your life in the future. I think he has a good heart but I am not sure you are in a place where a relationship can take priority. Use this time to work on your career and independence. Act like a man, forget romance for now and give all your energy to work. As you get stronger, this man will be strongly drawn to you.

“Two people committed to working through the storms of life together”….what an excellent way to express love. Serious love is mutual. You will know it when you experience it. Jan Helen


Free questions should be sent to jan.mcgee@gmail.com All names are changed

2 comments:

  1. Well put Jan.

    When you have a chance, leave a comment on my blog. I want to see if I am able to click on your image and get to your site. You might need to change the settings on your dashboard so that people can find you more easily.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan,

    It worked just fine. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete