Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snoop a Stranger's Business--Psychic Advice for Debbie

My website gives info on how to get free psychic advice. This is the first in my series of "Snoop a Stranger's Business". All names are fictitious but the questions and answers are real.

My husband and I started an embroidery business and I started a skin care business….will we be successful and have decent income from them? Debbie Do it Yourself-er

Hello Debbie Do it Yourselfer,

The name I invented for you says it all. You WILL be successful if you do it yourself. I have more of a leaning towards your embroidery business. I suggest adding classes and as many branches to this business as you can. I see your husband doing the business end and you the social end. The skin care business will be ok, but I think it may dwindle in time and you would be better served putting your effort into something more creative with your fingers, such as the embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment